A salesforce service cloud is a CRM platform for customer services and support. The aim is to analyze and improve customer relationships and sales growth. However, 80% of customers prefer to buy from a company that provides a personalized experience. 60% of the businesses’ productivity improved by using CRM. 74% of businesses can easily and rapidly access customer data by CRM platform. These statistics show that CRM benefits businesses and customers as well.
Let’s go back a few years; you will realize that business owners and their teams had to perform many tasks manually, such as keeping payment records, dropping vendor reminders, or maintaining a solid relationship between customers and the support team.
But with time, as technology advanced, many systems and cloud-based software came to the surface that now helps professionals manage their tasks efficiently. Some of the software that every business owner should incorporate into their business model includes idea generators, cloud-based CRM platforms, accounting systems, Google workspace, and so on.
This was a brief introduction to the salesforce service cloud. Want to know more? Continue reading to find out what we have in store.
Table of Content
- What does a Salesforce Service Cloud Do?
- Main Features of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Final Thoughts
What is a Salesforce Service Cloud?
Let’s dig a little deeper to understand what is a salesforce service cloud and how it helps your business.
Have you ever visited a website where a chatbot was eager to answer all your queries? Visit a salesforce services cloud platform next, where a representative will wait to hear the customer’s question before directing them to the right agent for more assistance.
The company integrates social customer services with the salesforce service cloud to gather all the information timely and comprehensively respond to the customer waiting.
As mentioned, various websites, apps, and calling helplines have integrated these centralized channels to ensure quick responses to incoming customers. This can include a live agent, video-shat, and on-screen guided assistance.
Chatbots and AIs integrated into websites are also a form of services cloud, but they come at a much-advanced level.
DTC Force enables organizations to take their customer service to the next level using Salesforce Service.
Salesforce Service Cloud Benefits
Take a look at the following benefits of the salesforce service cloud:
- Salesforce services cloud provides the best-personalized customer experience.
- It improved access to customer data more rapidly and easily.
- You can keep an eye on the process, functions of data entry, trends, sales, and customers requirements
- All the data of the customer is stored in one platform.
- The sophisticated safety panels of salesforce protect your customers’ data without the intrusion of any third-party integration.
- Customers prefer different channels for contact and salesforce provides you with one solution under one roof.
- Salesforce service cloud always provides the latest technology.
- Allows you to set up a self-service help portal where customers can book appointments, get consultancy, make bill payments, and lodge complaints when needed.
- You can track the products and customers’ needs anytime.
- Due to the cloud computing app, you can work anywhere anytime, and anywhere without any restriction of location.
- If any incident happens you can easily recover data within 24 hours.
- Improves the work efficiency of call center teams by providing them with AI and cloud-driven productivity tools.
Main Features of Salesforce Service Cloud
We are enlisting some of the main features of the salesforce service cloud below,
With case management’s help, agents can juggle multiple cases simultaneously across various channels. You can access case management via mobile applications and desktop both.
It is an extremely flexible, comprehensive, and customizable tool for customer service agents. They can incorporate tools to ensure maximum customer support, such as insights, analytics, complaining ticketing, etc.
Salesforce service cloud allows agents to create a database within the company to access knowledge for other colleagues.
Another feature of the salesforce service cloud is the ability to direct complaints and queries to specific agents. This way, the CSR team can take care of customer concerts within their expertise. It also gives the manager a complete outlook on the agent’s activity.
Service Process Automation
Lastly, the salesforce service cloud also has various automation processes that AI directs.
As you have read, it offers optimal support to customer service representatives by enabling them to automate many processes.
Every company should contemplate incorporating a salesforce services cloud because it allows them to automate manual procedures and get more done in less time. Whether it is about answering your customers’ queries or providing them with essential information, the salesforce service cloud decentralizes the entire process and makes it far easier.
We hope this article answers some of your questions and gives you a better understanding of the salesforce service cloud.