** This role is open to any candidate in India**
As our Senior Developer, you’ll research cutting-edge technologies in the Salesforce.com ecosystem and apply what you learn to create products and accelerators. You’ll work with project managers, other engineers, UX, and QA team members to design solutions that solve business problems that our customers will love!
DTC Force’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and skills.
Here’s what we mean by that:
DTC Force’s culture is much more than just sipping coffee and playing pool. We’re searching for folks that want to be a part of a vibrant community of people who see business as more than simply a means of making money. We care about our employees, our communities, and the environment. Come along with us on this adventure! DTC Force is a team of professionals dedicated to producing happy customers, performing engaging services, and being efficient in whatever we do. We are quick to fail and eager to try new things. Our beliefs aren’t only printed on a piece of paper. Every day, we live by them. Our values form the foundation of who we are; do they ring true for you?
- Do the right thing • Seek experiences and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunities • Build a lasting community
Individuals regularly ask about what it takes to thrive at DTC Force, and the answer is that you must be intelligent without being egotistical. What exactly does that imply? Consider collaborating with a group of your brightest friends who are all eager to learn. Everyone is constantly pushing each other to improve and invent at a breakneck speed. We are never idling or standing still. We search out and share information. We’re at ease with the uncertainty.
DTC Force’s team comes from diverse experiences, and we’re always looking for people with unique perspectives. People who are effective in this job typically have the following attributes:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar expertise is required.
- 5+ years experience configuring and developing Salesforce.com (Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Apex, Triggers, Process Builder, Web Services, etc. ); ideally managed package development
- Deployment process experience.
- Team-building and mentoring experience are crucial.
- Working knowledge of Java, API development, and REST web services
- Working knowledge of version control, continuous integration, and project management software (e.g., Jira)
- AI and Analytics are areas in which you may have an interest and experience.
- Ability to work on a global virtual team with strong, proactive communication/ collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated problem solver who enjoys getting their dirty hands troubleshooting. Ability to successfully describe complex technical concerns to consumers in layman’s terms.
- Motivated and capable of prioritizing what’s on your plate
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with cutting-edge technologies such as Lightning Web Components (LWC), AI, and IoT on the world’s most extensive CRM and cloud-based application development platform
- Researching and sharing learnings from Salesforce.com and its ecosystem, including fresh new technologies and offerings.
- Using new technologies and existing platform features like Apex and Lightning to build configurable and custom-developed solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Creating reusable accelerators for both internal and external use
- Using REST APIs and third-party integration tools to create integration processes
- Data migration and transformation
- Assists new team members with their onboarding process.
- First line of defense for issues raised by developers. Acting as needed to assist in problem resolution.
- Participation in team member mentoring and performance management
- Attending interviews and providing feedback on candidate appropriateness to aid in hiring decisions as part of the recruitment process.
If you’re interested, we’re interested, too! Send us your resume, and if we’re interested in going further, we’ll contact you.
DTC Force’s mission is to make a difference in the world by redefining the traditional consulting paradigm and fostering community among our clients, collaborators, and surroundings. We’re all about utilizing technology – salesforce.com, technology partners, and our intellectual property libraries – to improve the way organizations do business. We are a people-oriented company that focuses on building long-term relationships with our clients and expanding as strategic business partners. Some of the world’s top IT companies are among our clientele, who range in size, region, and industry.
Just So You Know
DTC Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual potential and qualifications, regardless of race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
The DTC Force team is diverse — we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We’re excited to have you inspire us with yours!
Please note that employment is contingent on completing background and reference checks.