** This role is open to any candidate **
As our Developer, you will be responsible for customizing and developing. You will work closely with our Applications Manager to design, develop and deploy complex web-based applications and new features for our tools, as well as to troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
DTC Force’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
DTC Force’s culture is much more than just sipping coffee and playing pool. We’re searching for folks that want to be a part of a vibrant community of people who see business as more than simply a means of making money. We care about our employees, our communities, and the environment. Come along with us on this adventure! DTC Force is a team of professionals dedicated to producing happy customers, performing engaging services, and being efficient in whatever we do. We are quick to fail and eager to try new things. Our beliefs aren’t only printed on a piece of paper. Every day, we live by them. Our values form the foundation of who we are; do they ring true for you?
- Do the right thing • Seek experiences and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunities • Build a lasting community
Individuals regularly ask about what it takes to thrive at DTC Force, and the answer is that you must be intelligent without being egotistical. What exactly does that imply? Consider collaborating with a group of your brightest friends who are all eager to learn. Everyone is constantly pushing each other to improve and invent at a breakneck speed. We are never idling or standing still. We search out and share information. We’re at ease with the uncertainty.
DTC Force’s team comes from diverse experiences, and we always look for people with unique perspectives. People who are effective in this job typically have the following attributes:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related subject; MSc in related studies is highly welcomed.
- Approximately four (4) years of working experience developing MS SQL Server applications. Strong T-SQL knowledge is desirable, along with the ability to write clean and performant SQL code and troubleshoot/refactor the existing codebase.
- Experience in Power BI.
- Experience in designing business applications. Previous experience in ERP application development is a strong asset.
- Ability to present technical ideas in user-friendly language.
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with the Azure Ecosystem, especially data-related PaaS resources such as Azure Managed Instance and Azure SQL Database
- Basic database administration skills.
- Familiarity with Dara Warehousing concepts and SSIS.
- Working knowledge of version control with Git.
- Familiarity with task management using DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Working knowledge of API services development using C# (.Net Core, Entity Framework Core
- Self-motivated problem solver who enjoys getting their dirty hands troubleshooting. Ability to successfully describe complex technical concerns to consumers in layman’s terms.
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast-paced environment
- Motivated and capable of prioritizing what’s on your plate
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Define system requirements, flows, and interfaces based on customer needs.
- Adhere to software requirements specifications and project timelines.
- Adhere to established methodologies while continuously analyzing processes for improved performance and adaptability
If you’re interested, we’re interested, too! Send us your resume, and if we’re interested in going further, we’ll contact you.
DTC Force’s mission is to make a difference in the world by redefining the traditional consulting paradigm and fostering community among our clients, collaborators, and surroundings. We’re all about utilizing technology – salesforce.com, technology partners, and our intellectual property libraries – to improve the way organizations do business. We are a people-oriented company that focuses on building long-term relationships with our clients and expanding as strategic business partners. Some of the world’s top IT companies are among our clientele, who range in size, region, and industry.
Just So You Know
DTC Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual potential and qualifications, regardless of race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
The DTC Force team is diverse — we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We’re excited to have you inspire us with yours!
Please note that employment is contingent on completing background and reference checks.