As our Business Analyst, building strong and trusting relationships with our customers is your main priority. You’re a problem-solver who seeks out and defines issues. You’ll be in charge of providing proactive support to our customers in various circumstances, such as developing business processes, analyzing needs, and pushing business process improvements for our clients.
DTC Force’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
DTC Force’s culture is much more than just sipping coffee and playing pool. We’re searching for folks that want to be a part of a vibrant community of people who see business as more than simply a means of making money. We care about our employees, our communities, and the environment. Come along with us on this adventure! DTC force is a team of professionals dedicated to producing happy customers, performing engaging services, and being efficient in whatever we do. We are quick to fail and eager to try new things. Our beliefs aren’t only printed on a piece of paper. Every day, we live by them. Our values form the foundation of who we are; do they ring true for you?
• Do the right thing • Seek experiences and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunities • Build a lasting community
Individuals regularly ask about what it takes to thrive at DTC Force, and the answer is that you must be intelligent without being egotistical. What exactly does that imply? Consider collaborating with a group of your brightest friends who are all eager to learn. Everyone is constantly pushing each other to improve and invent at a breakneck speed. We are never idling or standing still. We search out and share information. We’re at ease with the uncertainty.
DTC Force’s team comes from diverse experiences, and we’re always looking for people with unique perspectives. People who are effective in this job typically have the following attributes:
- Computer science, business administration, or comparable training/experience post-secondary education
- 3+ years of enterprise system support experience, including CRM, SFA, and ERPA customer advocate with practical listening skills who can completely comprehend customer needs and problem issues
- Presentation and communication abilities with client executives that have been proven
- Complete awareness of B2B marketing/sales pipeline methods and KPIs
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to fulfill tight deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead/take part in business solution design meetings with key stakeholders to better understand current business processes and identify business pain points and goals. Create Visual diagrams that show how the client’s existing business flow will alter once our solution is implemented.
- Create a statement of work (SOW) based on captured customer requirements and present it to the client. The solution will be based on the Salesforce platform.
- Gather and document detailed requirements to support business solution design results
- Critically assess obtained data, resolve disputes, translate high-level data into specifics, and discern user requests from the genuine underlying requirement
- Provide clients with information on CRM, ERP, and business process best practices.
If you’re interested, we’re interested, too! Send us your resume, and if we’re interested in going further, we’ll contact you.
DTC Force’s mission is to make a difference in the world by redefining the traditional consulting paradigm and fostering community among our clients, collaborators, and surroundings. We’re all about utilizing technology – salesforce.com, technology partners, and our intellectual property libraries – to improve the way organizations do business. We are a people-oriented company that focuses on building long-term relationships with our clients and expanding as strategic business partners. Some of the world’s top IT companies are among our clientele, who range in size, region, and industry.
Just So You Know
DTC Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual potential and qualifications, regardless of race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
The DTC Force team is diverse — we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We’re excited to have you inspire us with yours!
Please note that employment is contingent on completing background and reference checks.