We are looking for a PPC & paid marketing Specialist who shall be responsible for managing the company’s brand awareness and growth within the digital space by creating and managing PPC campaigns to explore new opportunities. Ideally with tech industry know-how and hands-on knowledge of relevant software. The ideal candidate should have a mix of data analysis, technical understanding, and creative problem solving, to understand the technical side of Ad space, Funnel strategy, and Reputation Management while also managing the art of creative problem-solving and developing innovative digital marketing strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Execute PPC campaigns, paid social and search programs, and report on results.
- Perform competitively and industry benchmarking of our digital presence against other comparative brands
- Monitor comparative digital activity and recommend appropriate responses.
- Design, develop, and manage PPC campaigns including, campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, and any other core capability required to maximize results, drive volume, and hit Cost Per Lead targets.
- Work with the Design team to implement and test high-converting landing pages from our paid search efforts.
- Develop a test plan for paid search efforts, with A/B and multivariate campaign and page testing via Google Analytics, or a comparable tool.
- Set up and optimize AdWords remarketing and programmatic buying platforms
- Expected to manage the paid search projects and meet established spend and lead goals, target Cost per Lead (CPL), and other performance metrics.
- Execute keyword research, campaign strategy, setup, management, data analysis, reporting, and ongoing campaign optimization.
- Creates and manages paid search campaigns and utilizes search engine and optimization tools to optimize campaigns appropriately.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Provides and prepares recommendations and insight related to campaign development and campaign performance evaluation.
- Verifies quality and appropriateness of ad placement in search engine site networks.
- Perform click-through rate, conversion, spending, and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Ensure campaign tracking is complete throughout the marketing and sales engagement.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Computer Science, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant AdWords and Meta Certification will be preferred.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in SEO, Social / Content Marketing in a strategist role developing, managing, executing, and measuring the programs.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and other analytics tools.
- Advanced understanding of SEO & PPC best practices
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing via Google Analytics
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ad Center, and Meta Ad platform.
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills and superior Excel skills
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Have a passion for all things digital.
- Self-Starter mentality to operate independently and drive the business forward.
- Enthusiastic attitude and a shared passion for success.
What You’ll Get
- Work according to your schedule
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Outcome-based work environment
- A competitive compensation
- Ability to implement your ideas – Fail fast, learn faster
- A culture that empowers you every day to take ownership
- A culturally diverse team from multiple countries yet focused on one mutual goal
- An environment that encourages quick learning and merit-based exponential growth
Just So You Know
DTC Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual potential and qualifications, regardless of race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
The DTC Force team is diverse — we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We’re excited to have you inspire us with yours!