** This role is open to any candidate in the United Arab Emirates and preference will be given to the fluent Arabic speakers**
As our Account Executive, you will partner with organizations to help accelerate their business process automation through salesforce.com products.
DTC Force offers a unique experience for an account executive based on creating relationships and solving problems that customers have on the Salesforce.com platform and broader ecosystem. This is where you’ll spend most of your day in high-value conversations as a trusted adviser to one of the most critical technologies your customers will ever interact with.
DTC Force’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
DTC Force’s culture is much more than just sipping coffee and playing pool. We’re searching for folks that want to be a part of a vibrant community of people who see business as more than simply a means of making money. We care about our employees, our communities, and the environment. Come along with us on this adventure! DTC force is a team of professionals dedicated to producing happy customers, performing engaging services, and being efficient in whatever we do. We are quick to fail and eager to try new things. Our beliefs aren’t only printed on a piece of paper. Every day, we live by them. Our values form the foundation of who we are; do they ring true for you?
- Do the right thing • Seek experiences and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunities • Build a lasting community
Individuals regularly ask about what it takes to thrive at DTC Force, and the answer is that you must be intelligent without being egotistical. What exactly does that imply? Consider collaborating with a group of your brightest friends who are all eager to learn. Everyone is constantly pushing each other to improve and invent at a breakneck speed. We are never idling or standing still. We search out and share information. We’re at ease with the uncertainty.
DTC Force’s team comes from diverse experiences, and we’re always looking for people with unique perspectives. People who are effective in this job typically have the following attributes:
- 3+ years in a client-facing preferably in high tech B2B
- Ability to interact with a customer’s executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
- Formalized sales training will be a bonus.
- Hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Clarify, PeopleSoft, Vantive, NetSuite) would be a vital asset.
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast-paced environment
- Willingness and passion for quickly learning skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Desire to be the best at what you do
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Arabic
What You Will Be Doing
- Educate customers on the value of DTC Force through the use of salesforce.com products in a thoughtful way
- Progress all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally while balancing conversion and longer-term business opportunities
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- Communicate with decision-makers via phone, email, and other tools, to understand their identity verification needs and requirements
- Coordinate and perform product demos for qualified sales leads
- Respond timely to inquiries and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Efficiently and competently manage roadblocks.
- On-going account management
If you’re interested, we’re interested, too! Send us your resume, and if we’re interested in going further, we’ll contact you.
DTC Force’s mission is to make a difference in the world by redefining the traditional consulting paradigm and fostering community among our clients, collaborators, and surroundings. We’re all about utilizing technology – salesforce.com, technology partners, and our intellectual property libraries – to improve the way organizations do business. We are a people-oriented company that focuses on building long-term relationships with our clients and expanding as strategic business partners.
Just So You Know
DTC Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual potential and qualifications, regardless of race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
The DTC Force team is diverse — we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We’re excited to have you inspire us with yours!
Please note that employment is contingent on completing background and reference checks.