How to Integrate Social Media Accounts with Salesforce in 3 Easy Steps
Social Media is a vital part of your business marketing and a great way to ensure you have a means of giving customer service that goes above and beyond.
Step 1: Enable Social Accounts and Contacts
- Go to the top right-hand corner of your SalesForce dashboard and click the gear icon, then click “Setup.”
- Use the “Quick Find” feature on the left-hand side to type in, and then select, “Social Accounts and Contacts Settings.”
- Click “Enable Social Accounts and Contacts.”
Step 2: Connect Accounts
- Select the social networks that are relevant to your organization.
- Click “Save.”
- To make Twitter accessible in the Salesforce app, add the Twitter card to the Mobile Cards section of the accounts, contacts, and leads page layouts.
Step 3: Communicate with Your Team
- Your team can now access your social media accounts.
- Let team members know they can make post from your social accounts, make changes to Contacts and interact with Leads.