Volexity’s sales are now as high-tech as their services, and a robust, automated customer centric experience saves them hundreds of hours a month, keeps customers happy, while leveraging data-driven insights to continually improve customer engagement.
- Complete rollout of Sales and Service clouds, while architecturally restructuring the entire data model.
- Complex integration of 3rd party systems & data migration
- Back-end processes secured in compliance with cybersecurity industry best practices.
Volexity was founded on the belief that the future of cybersecurity will depend on the industry’s ability to master the data found in volatile memory. This mastery calls for combining industry-leading cybersecurity threat intelligence with a pioneering development team to build tools that provide unprecedented memory analysis solutions. These provide the context required to handle the overwhelming onslaught of false positives, and create confidence that systems are functioning as intended.
❌ As advanced and high-tech as Volexity’s work is, their internal sales system was not up to task.
❌ A complex data structure with custom objects was limited by siloed homegrown and 3rd party systems.
❌ Minimal automation, and excessive, constant manual intervention required.
❌ A cumbersome license management & contract creation process was taking up hours per client.
❌ Communication was lacking, inconsistent, and repetitive, wasting hundreds of hours each month and not making the customers happy.
- DTC implemented a complete rollout of Sales and Service clouds, while architecturally restructuring the entire data model.
- We implemented a complex integration of 3rd party systems & data migration, as well as data cleansing.
- DTC created a customer-driven communication platform, with surge binary updates, a chat portal for customers, and threat intelligence bulletins.
- Hundreds of hours a month were saved on Customer Support by creating a knowledge base for self-help, a chat feature for instant contact and resolution, and ticket management for easy tracking.
- Back-end processes were streamlined and secured in compliance with cybersecurity industry best practices.
- Everything was encapsulated in a sleek User Interface that is intuitive to customers.