Business Development Executive
Location: Canada & USA
Category: Business Development, Marketing / Strategy
DTC Force provides Salesforce.com consulting and implementation services. We are one of the fastest growing implementation partners in North America because of the quality of our work and our customer first approach.
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven and professional Business Development Executive whose main objective is to build solid relationships with the Salesforce Account Executives (AE).
• Relationship Building – Establish and develop an AE base by developing trusted relationships through strategic and effective activities.
• Key to Success – These activities will lead to recurring revenue from the Salesforce AE’s.
• Knowledge – Though we have an in-house team of technical experts, you should study and maintain a working product knowledge of the Salesforce.com product suite through a certification program.
• Stuff – Update activities in Salesforce, set up and participate in discovery calls, attend industry events, etc.
• Previous experience either working directly at Salesforce.com or using it as a CRM tool.
• At least three years of sales experience with a completed diploma or degree.
• Strong communication, organizational and relationship management skills.
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Full Time Position.
• Competitive Salary & Compensation.
• Car Allowance.
• Job & Skills Training.
• A Friendly & Supportive Work Environment.
About DTC Force:
Some of the benefits of working here include:
We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role.
We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation.
We frequently celebrate hitting milestones after work (or in the middle of the day if it’s sunny).
We're proudly self-funded. We answer to our community and no one else!
A desk equipped with an Aeron chair and top-notch gear and drinking as much espresso as you need.